What would you say is the worst addiction in America?
- Would you say alcohol abuse?
- What about marijuana or other drug addictions?
- What about sugar addiction?
If you said sugar, then you are correct. We have so much sugar in our diet that when we try to go without it we experience sugar cravings and withdrawal. It really is an addiction.
And it’s no wonder. There are dozens of names for sugar and it’s found in almost every processed food.
In the video, I talk further about sugar and how it affects our body.
Sugar should be an occasional treat, not an every day item. Do you want to get rid of the sugar monster? The Nutrition Decoder can help you with that. Contact me today!
References for the video:
 Saturated Fat and Cholesterol Do Not Cause Coronary Heart Disease
 Illustrated History of Heart Disease 1825-2015
 Cholesterol Myth: What Really Causes Heart Disease?
 The Big Fat Cholesterol Myth
Latest posts by Barbara (see all)
- Where Am I Now? - March 9, 2016
- Of Cantaloupes and Cucumbers - April 28, 2015
- Antiperspirants Vs. Deodorants - March 31, 2015
One thought on “America’s Worst Addiction”