This was one of the recipes prepared during Day 5 of the CIA Boot Camp. This recipe was my creation. The Frenched chicken breasts were marinated in a white wine & tarragon marinade and then broiled. Delicious!
Broiled Frenched Chicken Breasts
- 4 Frenched Chicken Breasts
- 1 cup Dry White Wine
- 1 Tbsp Tarragon, diced
- ¼ cup Shallots, diced
- Combine wine, tarragon and shallots.
- Add chicken breasts, cover and marinate for 1 hour.
- Cook under broiler until done.
Latest posts by Barbara (see all)
- Where Am I Now? - March 9, 2016
- Of Cantaloupes and Cucumbers - April 28, 2015
- Antiperspirants Vs. Deodorants - March 31, 2015