I’m shaking things up a little bit and extending a challenge to all who dare. You may find this challenge difficult or not. It really depends on where you are right now. Here’s the challenge:
Eat Veggies – 4 – 6 servings per day
Is that too hard? I’ll make it a bit easier – 4 – 6 servings of fruits and vegetables per day. Combined, ok?
Here are the
- Ideally, only 2 servings of fruits, the rest vegetables.
- Tomatoes can count in either category – fruit or vegetable – depending on where you need it. (You’re welcome.)
- The “veggies” on your fast food burger likely don’t equate to one serving.
- Nor does the tomato sauce on your pizza.
- Potatoes don’t count. (
- You don’t have to cut out any foods, just eat veggies too.
- Bonus points will be awarded for salads!
Why an “Eat Veggies” challenge?
Why not? I have a theory that once you start bringing in more veggies, you’ll begin to want to eat better. It’s worth a shot, right?
What’s in it for you?
You mean good health isn’t enough? How about this:
Try it for a week.
Are you in?
Leave a comment below. Then, after the week is up, come back here and leave a comment telling about your success.
Are you ready to bring in more veggies? Will you commit to the challenge for one week?
Or, tell me your biggest stumbling block to eating more veggies.
- Where Am I Now? - March 9, 2016
- Of Cantaloupes and Cucumbers - April 28, 2015
- Antiperspirants Vs. Deodorants - March 31, 2015
2 thoughts on “Challenge – Eat Veggies”
This could not have come at a better time! I’m “challenging” myself to work out at least 30 minutes day, every day through October. This will fit right in!
…can I start tomorrow?
Hi Nina! I love it when a plan comes together. You can certainly start tomorrow!