I have a love-hate relationship with coffee and caffeine. In fact, in 2010, I went off of caffeine completely. It lasted for only one year, but it changed my relationship with coffee and even what I put into it.
I’ve also talked about foods that drain your energy and caffeine was at the top of that list.
Wouldn’t it be nice if you could achieve and sustain balanced energy?
My Top 5 Tips for Supporting Balanced Energy:
- Reduce or eliminate caffeine
- Balance blood sugar (no more roller coaster)
- Avoid the feeling of deprivation
- Find your cradle . . . (those places where you feel most held and supported.)
I’m excited to work with my fellow detoxers in the next two weeks where we’ll be working on ways to have that balanced energy, stamina, and better health. All without feeling deprived.
There’s still time to sign up for Core Values Detox. The live call is tonight – Thurs. May 9th – at 7:00 PM Central. You should be there – and bring a friend for extra support!
Latest posts by Barbara (see all)
- Where Am I Now? - March 9, 2016
- Of Cantaloupes and Cucumbers - April 28, 2015
- Antiperspirants Vs. Deodorants - March 31, 2015
2 thoughts on “Does Caffeine Really Give You Energy?”
I so need to work on the balanced blood sugar thing!
Come join the detox, Jamie. It’s sure to help you balance your blood sugar!