For years and years, I used store-bought salad dressings. Until I was forced, because of MSG sensitivity, to explore home-made options. Since then, I’ve found that home-made dressings are soooo much better. Here’s a recipe for a scrumptious Greek Salad Dressing!
Greek Salad Dressing
Author: Barbara McNeely
- 1 Tbsp Greek Seasoning or store-bought
- ½ cup Apple Cider Vinegar
- ½ cup Extra Virgin Olive Oil
- Combine seasonings and vinegar and mix well.
- Add oil and mix well.
- Store in refrigerator up to one week.
Latest posts by Barbara (see all)
- Where Am I Now? - March 9, 2016
- Of Cantaloupes and Cucumbers - April 28, 2015
- Antiperspirants Vs. Deodorants - March 31, 2015