This was one of the recipes prepared during Day 5 of the CIA Boot Camp. This recipe was my creation. The shrimp were marinated in a spicy lime marinade and then sauteed. Delicious!
Marinated Sauteed Shrimp
- 1 lb. Shrimp
- ¼ cup Olive Oil
- ¼ cup Lime Juice
- 2 cloves Garlic, diced
- ¼ tsp Cayenne Pepper
- 1 Tbsp Olive Oil - for sauteing
- Salt & Pepper
- Lime wedges
- Peel shrimp, leaving the tails on.
- Prepare Marinade - Mix together ¼ cup Olive Oil, Lime Juice, Garlic & Cayenne.
- Add shrimp to marinade, cover and refrigerate for at least 1 hour.
- Remove Shrimp from marinade and season with salt & pepper.
- Heat 1 Tbsp Olive Oil over medium heat.
- Saute until shrimp are done. Shrimp should be pink and firm.
- Serve with lime wedges.
Latest posts by Barbara (see all)
- Where Am I Now? - March 9, 2016
- Of Cantaloupes and Cucumbers - April 28, 2015
- Antiperspirants Vs. Deodorants - March 31, 2015