I’ve been creating frittatas for the past year and experimenting. This was my own invention one Sunday morning, inspired by what I found in my fridge. Enjoy!
Mushroom & Onion Frittata
Serves: 4 servings
- Medium Onion, chopped
- ½ lb Baby Bella Mushrooms, sliced
- 2 Tbsp Butter
- 6 Eggs
- 2 Tbsp Milk
- ¼ cup grated Cheddar Cheese
- 2 oz. Goat Cheese
- Preheat oven to 400.
- In an oven proof skillet, saute onions in butter until translucent.
- Add mushrooms, cover and cook until soft.
- Beat the eggs together in a bowl.
- Add milk, grated cheese and salt & pepper to taste.
- Pour egg mixture into pan, gently lifting the onion mushroom mixture to spread the eggs.
- Top with goat cheese and sprinkle with paprika.
- Cook on stove until half set – about 5 minutes.
- Put the pan into the oven and cook until eggs are set and beginning to brown – 10-15 minutes.
- Let rest 5 minutes before serving.
Latest posts by Barbara (see all)
- Where Am I Now? - March 9, 2016
- Of Cantaloupes and Cucumbers - April 28, 2015
- Antiperspirants Vs. Deodorants - March 31, 2015