Here’s a guick and easy pork chop recipe. Tasty pork chops spiced with paprika, garlic, salt & pepper.
Paprika Spiced Pork Chops
Author: Barbara McNeely
- 4 pork chops
- 1 Tbsp sweet paprika
- ½ tsp sea salt
- ½ tsp garlic powder
- ½ tsp pepper
- 1 Tbsp olive oil
- Combine spices.
- Rub on both sides of pork chops.
- Refrigerate for 1 hour.
- Preheat oven to 375.
- Heat olive oil in a skillet.
- Brown the pork chops on both sides.
- Finish by cooking in oven until done, about 8-10 minutes.
After you make this recipe, please come back to http://mariposanaturals.com/recipes/paprika-spiced-pork-chops/ and tell us how it turned out.
Latest posts by Barbara (see all)
- Where Am I Now? - March 9, 2016
- Of Cantaloupes and Cucumbers - April 28, 2015
- Antiperspirants Vs. Deodorants - March 31, 2015
2 thoughts on “Paprika Spiced Pork Chops”
love me some porkchops
Wow, this sounds and looks delicious! The best part though is that it is so easy. Thanks for posting!