I like to buy raw seeds and then roast them myself. Often the pre-roasted seeds have added oil and salt. I like to roast pumpkin and sunflower seeds together and then put them on salads.
Roasted Pumpkin or Sunflower Seeds
- Raw Pumpkin seeds
- Raw Sunflower seeds
- Place seeds in a skillet, using enough to cover the bottom of the pan.
- Heat the skillet over medium high heat.
- Stir often and cook until the seeds begin to brown.
Latest posts by Barbara (see all)
- Where Am I Now? - March 9, 2016
- Of Cantaloupes and Cucumbers - April 28, 2015
- Antiperspirants Vs. Deodorants - March 31, 2015