Scrambled Eggs And Cheese
Author: Barbara McNeely
- 3 pasture-raised eggs
- 2 Tbsp milk
- 1 ounce grated extra sharp cheddar cheese (or cheese of your choice)
- 1 Tbsp butter
- Salt and Pepper to taste
- Crack the eggs into a bowl.
- Add the milk and use your whisk to mix up the eggs and milk.
- Grate the cheese.
- Add the cheese, season with salt and pepper and stir well.
- Melt the butter over medium heat.
- Add egg mixture.
- Stir the eggs while cooking, scraping the sides and bottom of the pan.
- Cook until the eggs are firm, but not dry.