Lately, I’ve felt a bit off. Nothing real specific, just that I feel that perhaps my diet needs an adjustment. But I’m not sure what.
Have you felt that way? Do you feel that way now?
I’m getting excited about my upcoming detox. And not just for myself, but for you and all my visitors and clients.
So, What’s a detox?
It’s one of those terms that can mean just about anything, right?
No, you won’t be drinking swamp water! Neither will I.
Core Values Detox is a time to:
Commit. Optimize. Restore. Energize.
A new season and a new you! Give yourself the gift of a fresh start, just in time for summer.
Join me for this upcoming online program – you can participate right from the comfort of your home – no matter where you are around the globe.
Online Class Date: May 9, 2013 @ 7:00 PM Central
(participate live or listen to the recording at your convenience)
Group Detox Dates: Monday, May 13th – Wednesday, May 22nd
10 Days just for you!
You’ll enjoy healing and nourishing foods that will transform your body and lifestyle so you can. . .
- drop the pounds that accumulated and set you back from your goals over the colder months
- ditch the routines that make you feel disheartened, deprived and defeated
- determine where your digestion is preventing you from looking and feeling your best
- develop healthy habits that will feel so good you’ll be inspired to make them last a lifetime
- dive into delicious and nutritious options that appeal to your cravings and your waistline
- Where Am I Now? - March 9, 2016
- Of Cantaloupes and Cucumbers - April 28, 2015
- Antiperspirants Vs. Deodorants - March 31, 2015
One thought on “Time For A Change?”
Life is about change. One of our core needs is our need for variety. You can only get variety by changing things and trying new things out. So, we all feel this 🙂