What are you willing to accept?
- That weight gain comes with aging?
- That as we age we cannot do as much?
- That being on medications is part of getting older?
- That being diabetic always leads to being on insulin?
- That being sick is a part of life and you have to learn to live with it?
- That treating symptoms is the best you or your doctor can do for you?
What if you didn’t have to accept all of that?
What if what you ate or didn’t eat could help you with that resistant weight loss?
What if you didn’t have to depend on insulin or prescription medications?
What if you could once and for all be free of feeling sick? Whether it was heartburn or joint pain or allergies or diabetes?
What would your world be like if you didn’t have to accept less-than-ideal health?
It turns out that our digestive health is implicated in every single disease or disorder within our body. From depression to autoimmune disorders to acid reflux to food sensitivities to cancer!
It all starts with what we eat and how it is processed. We are NOT what we eat; we are what our body can do with what we eat.
Would you like to explore the possibilities of better digestive help? Then join me for Core Values Detox. It’s coming up soon. The kick off call is May 9th. No worries if you can’t make the call. It will be recorded and available to you beginning May 10. The detox runs from May 13 – May 22.
Included in your Core Values Detox:
- 1-1/2 hour class guiding you through the 10 day digestive and diet detox
- Daily protocol for 10 days
- Recipe packet with delicious gourmet choices that will leave you satisfied
- Handouts to help guide you through the detox
- List of supplies & glossary to assist you with the protocol and any new-to-you ingredients
- Daily digestive messages to bring you more in tune with your CORE digestion
- 24/7 online support throughout the entire 10 days of your detox!
This detox is for you IF:
- You’re a foodie, love your food and want to know how to make the best of your food choices to optimize your health, weight and energy goals.
- You’re curious how food affects your mental and physical health.
- You’re ready to fine-tune your diet, and know what to eat and when to eat it, to function at your best.
- You want to rid your body of some of its toxic stress, the stuff that comes from sneaky substances that find their way into our diet, especially after the indulgences of the holidays, and leave you feeling less than your best.
- You want to achieve your ideal physique. Within this experience are the tips and tricks that help most of my clients lose the weight they intended to without even trying.
- You’re ready to make a new commitment to your core health. Again, your digestive system is at the very core of your health, vitality and longevity!